An opportunity has now arisen for an Electrician to join our team. Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out, as part of a team, first fix, second fix and customer hand overs as required.
- Participate in testing and signing off of electrical projects in accordance with current regulations.
- Liaise with customers during the project/ electrical installation.
- Ensure work meets customer requirements and minimise repeat visits to customer sites.
- Follow drawings and provide the project designer with feedback in respect of any changes to ensure the most up to date drawings are being used.
- Maintain clean and tidy sites.
- Ensure surplus materials are secured safely before leaving site and are returned to LLaborate Ltd as appropriate.
- Take part in site surveys and quotation meetings and document as necessary, as required.
- Feedback of site status on a weekly basis.
- Ensure site works sheets (scope of works) is kept up to date
- Ensure regular communication with the operations team. is maintained regarding site work, deliveries and orders etc.
- Must be willing to learn new technologies in our Audio Visual product portfolio.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Qualified to 17th Edition level.
- Experience of working in a construction environment and be familiar with working on construction sites.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations.
- We will provide PPE kit.
- Must hold current CSCS card.
- Familiar with NICEIC regulations.
- Be familiar with and able to work to Technical electrical designs/ drawings.
- A full UK driving licence is a requirement for this post.
Salary and benefits to be discussed at Interview.