Life is Short… Work somewhere awesome!
Come and join your 2nd family.. You spend more time with your 2nd family (work) than you do your first family. So that place of work has to be AWESOME!
Due to our continued growth and success we are now looking to add an Audio Visual Engineer / Installer team member to our team. The candidate will be a certified CSCS card holder, PASMA & IPAF certification for working at heights, would be an advantage.
- Permanent role.
- Salary to be discussed and subject to experience.
- 20 days paid holidays per annum, all bank holidays and Christmas shutdown also paid in full.
Skills highly desirable / needed:
- Have a full UK driving license
- Have excellent problem solving & fault finding skills
- Be able to fit LFD – Large format displays, Interactive technologies, LED screens, Digital signage and Video walls to include processors, projectors and all other AV hardware.
- Crestron or AMX Systems Integration advantageous (programming an advantage)
- You will require excellent communication skills be calm under pressure and want to deliver an excellent service. You must feel comfortable dealing with high profile clients face to face.
- Knowledge of Media Player / TV distribution / multi-room audio / Rack building / cable termination/ Connection of audio and video equipment and terminating Cat6.
- Updating firmwares and resolving software issues.
- The ability to read / understand wiring diagrams / schematics
- Be prepared to travel and stay overnight if required
- Good audio and video experience
- Be an audio visual engineer with proven experience installing, commissioning.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV clearly indicating why your background fits our needs. Reach out by emailing [email protected].