Life is Short… Work somewhere awesome!
Llaborate are offering awesome people the opportunity to join our sales team.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Audio Visual salesperson to work in our growing sales team selling a wide range of AV solutions across the UK but mainly focus on the North West.
Your key responsibilities will be to nurture your client base to increase sales and profit margin as well as uncover and win new business.
Basic salary is extremely competitive dependent upon experience – excellent OTE (uncapped), and other benefits.
Qualities, experience & skills
You must be an experienced Audio Visual Integrated systems salesperson with good technical skills and sound knowledge of AV, IT technology and integration benefits – success in the AV market would be ideal, particularly with experience of selling into Education and public sector.
Your key skills should include:
- Experience with end customer project business
- Excellent presentation & demonstration skills
- Extensive experience providing technical & sales support for AV products
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the AV market in the UK including competition
- A strong background in creating technical solutions that meet client needs
- Strong IT and computer skills
- You will be a strong team player with the ability to coordinate efforts with your colleagues & support the sales team to sell product
- Excellent communication skills with End Users.
- Demonstrate evidence of persuasiveness and ability to negotiate with internal & external contacts
- Must have the ability to work accurately with minimum supervision & be Pro-active, dynamic, energetic & able to motivate people
- Performance driven with the ability to build a wide & effective network of contacts inside & outside the organisation
- Team building, time management & problem-solving skills
- Strong creative vision relative to applications, solutions & markets for company AV products
- Solid interpersonal skills in order to close deals
We are based In Westhoughton, Bolton – Just outside Manchester. We have many projects throughout the UK but focus mainly in the North of England. We are looking to build our family by adding quality people to our team. If that person is you… reach out by emailing [email protected].