A unique and exciting position has been created within our Llaborate IT team at our site in Bolton, Manchester. This role will form part of our Technical Service desk and will be responsible for resolving and delivering against assigned issues, problems and service requests and ensuring that service levels are met. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to take the next step in their IT career working for a highly reputable company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Meeting KPI’s ensuring that customer incidents and requests are resolved within the agreed SLA’s
- Managing own workload and assigning new incidents
- Following predefined Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management processes
- Identifying trends and reporting on problems
- Maintain Software and Hardware Asset Management
- Assisting in Service Acceptance and Transition
- Display a high level of customer service to all colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Adherence to all corporate and legal policies
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of working on a 1st, 2nd or 3rd line IT Support Helpdesk
- Working knowledge of the following applications: Microsoft Operating Systems (Desktop & Server), Active Directory, DNS, Server & Desktop Management, Hardware including User Devices, Printers.
- Working knowledge of Video Conferencing and Voice Over IP (VOIP) Systems
- Knowledge of digital signage and video walls (desirable)
- Cisco Certificate Small and Midsize Business Account Manager Representative (desirable)
- Cisco Certificate Small and Midsize Business Engineer Representative (desirable)
- Sophos certified Sales Consultant (desirable)
- Understanding of PC/AV connectivity
- Experience Working within Education sector would be advantage.
- Ability to organise own workload to business priorities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willing to be educated in new emerging technologies.
- Full clean Driving licence
- DBS CHECKED.
Closing date: 16th June 2017
Job role: Full time
Salary: £19000 – £23000 / year.
Llaborate Limited is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce we are a rapidly growing and exciting business, dedicated to the development of our colleagues and committed to creating a great place to work. In order to grow we need to find people already living our Values – Supportive, go getters, Engaging and Principled. In return we will offer you development, a competitive salary and benefits package; inclusive of paid holiday, bonus, social events and free car parking.
We are based In Westhoughton, Bolton – Just outside Manchester. We have many projects throughout the UK but focus mainly in the North of England. We are looking to build our family by adding quality people to our team. If that person is you… reach out by emailing [email protected].